The Enterprise Relationship Manager (ERM) brings innovation and clarity to the Enterprise and Casino client's experience of working with IDeaS and the IDeaS system. With the highest quality service and support to clients, the ERM develops and maintains a strong ongoing relationship with key enterprise level and casino contacts, which results in high client retention rates.
The ERM independently handles complex Enterprise and Casino client issues by reaching out (if needed) to other departments to support the Enterprise and Casino Clients.
• Develop and maintain ongoing client relationship with the designated Enterprise and Casino client contacts.
• Understand the client’s strategic and tactical objectives and anticipate how this will impact the IDeaS system and the client's ability to get the maximum value from it.
• Understand and meet the client’s support expectations.
• Responsible for interacting with Enterprise and Casino clients (including executives) to ensure alignment between all communications to the designated client contact.
• Manage internal executive stakeholder meetings and participate in quarterly business review meetings.
• Adhere and set-up Enterprise internal and client processes to improve efficiencies and communications.
• Apply a disciplined and structured approach when resolving and communicating different types of complex Enterprise and Casino client issues.
• Look for opportunities which will allow Enterprise and Casino Clients to take further advantages of the • • • IDeaS system and improves user engagement
• Proactive involvement in gaining knowledge of new IDeaS System features and modules and their business application and the business issues that they solve.
• Assist the Enterprise Project Manager with any Enterprise Roll-out activities
• Undertake internal/ external projects and provide inputs to SOWs.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the IDeaS Enterprise Solution and their business application including business issues that they solve.
• Contribute to the administrative SalesForce.com (SFDC) processes and monitoring of correct and effective use of SFDC Enterprise data.
• Performs other duties, as assigned
• 8+ years of experience in hospitality, distribution and revenue management with 1+ year(s) of experience in corporate RM leadership or regional RM director responsibility with a hospitality chain utilizing automated revenue management systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree or greater
• Working knowledge of PMS (property management systems), CRS (central reservation systems), Channel • Management, and other hotel revenue systems.
• Proven technical, business and communication acumen.
• Combined hospitality experience working with international hotel chains as well as local hotel chains and independents.
• Preferred location for remote work is in either of the following cities: Las Vegas, Memphis or Washington
• Experience in the creation and documentation or processes and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones
• Ability to work successfully in an international team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Some travel might be required for meeting with clients or internal company meetings at other locations
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.