Sales & Business Development Manager (Location USA)
- Expired: September 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Based anywhere in the United States of America (Home-based)
IDTechEx is recruiting a Sales & Business Development Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including qualifying leads, 'cold' contact calling, learning client objectives, arranging value-add demonstrations, conducting in-person meetings, representing IDTechEx at international events, creating business proposals, and strategically managing accounts.
In this role, you will be given a USA/American territory (which may change from time to time) in our growing research sales division.
This role involves effectively selling IDTechEx products and services which may include subscriptions, reports, consulting, and marketing services, and/or other products that the company may develop.
Come and work in a dynamic and multicultural business environment, with excellent incentives and benefits and the ability to have a direct impact growing the company. IDTechEx covers some of the most exciting, cutting edge technologies, helping our clients understand how they can benefit in these sectors.
Key job responsibilities:
- Establish new business accounts through high volume daily cold-calling, prospecting at events, high activity on social media & contact databases, lead follow-up, monitoring relevant industry news to identify targets, creatively identifying new tools to achieve the same and other means
- Retain and grow existing accounts by ensuring needs are met and building trust
- Establish and develop strategic relationships with C-level executives
- Manage your designated territory / account sales pipeline and think of strategic ways to develop your region and increase revenue. Your designated region and scope may change from time to time
- Match client needs to IDTechEx products and services
- Familiarize yourself with the competitors and what sets us apart from the competition
- Achieve/overachieve targets set for you
- Work closely with IDTechEx teams (including analysts and marketing) and maintain analyst, client and industry relationships
- Support company-wide activities and initiatives
- Follow progress in the market and new trends that will impact clients
- Travel to customer locations and conduct presentations
- Travel to and represent the company at events
- Accurately maintain and update the CRM database
- Provide reporting as required to the company
- A minimum of 2 years' business to business sales experience
- A person with initiative, results driven, highly self-motivated with ability to adapt quickly
- Positive, can-do attitude with sense of urgency and initiative
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You will have experience in a sales/business development role with proven results and YoY increased revenue.
- You will have experience in selling products and services (preferably subscriptions, research reports and marketing services but open to sales professionals from other industries, as well.)
- You will have excellent interpersonal and IT skills.
- Able to travel extensively
Why work with IDTechEx?
IDTechEx is a global firm established in 1999, working at the forefront of science innovation, helping clients to make critical business decisions with the assistance of our services. The successful candidate will engage with a diverse range of organizations, with plenty of opportunity to travel and develop their career. There will be a high degree of autonomy and the successful candidate will help influence marketing and strategy to grow the business in their territory. The successful candidate will be working with colleagues based around the world in a business with a superb reputation and which is growing quickly.
The position will be based in the U.S.A., with the candidate working from home.
How to apply:
Please submit to us your resume/CV accompanied by a cover letter. If you have a LinkedIn profile, please include the link.
We are interviewing on an ongoing basis and are looking for the successful candidate to be able to start as soon as possible.
For more information about us, please seewww.IDTechEx.comEmployment Type: OTHER
Get fresh Sales Recruiters jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.