IDScan.net, a New Orleans-based tech company, is looking for a Product & E-Commerce Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly understand our products and their applications, and bring them to life on our website through compelling descriptions, optimized product pages, and photography.
The Product & E-Commerce Marketing Specialist will own product communication throughout the customer lifecycle. From the first time someone lands on a product page to their future orders, our customers must understand how our technology can benefit them.
- Manage product listings across all of our e-commerce channels including our website, Amazon, eBay, and NewEgg.
- Write, and continuously improve all product listings, and optimize for SEO and Google product feed. Must understand features, benefits, applications.
- Write announcements of new products and product features to be included in the company blog and customer emails.
- Write and optimize automated emails, including new orders, abandoned cart, and shipping confirmation.
- Perform market research to evaluate competitors’ offerings and pricing, and make recommendations about IDScan.net’s products.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and photographers to create assets that sell our products—including photography for the product listings and spec sheets for the sales team.
- Own e-commerce sales reports. Document sales trends and make recommendations to company management.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Inspire action through writing.
- Write for different media, understanding the audience for each.
- Have an analytical mindset to identify, measure, and improve upon KPI.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, with extensive writing copy a must.
- Experience with WordPress and E-Commerce is required
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
This position will be located in IDScan.net’s New Orleans Headquarters. Normal work hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday. We prefer this position to be located in our New Orleans headquarters, but we are open to the right remote candidate. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with our logistics, sales, and executive teams.
IDScan.net offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Copy the link below to complete the application, upload resume with cover letter and take an
IDScan.net is a leading developer of identity verification and information gathering technologies.Our continued and rapid growth makes this an exciting time to join the company. It also means that members of our team end up wearing multiple hats and learning things they never imagined. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
New Orleans, LA