Project Manager, IT
- Posted: over a month ago
Project Manager, IT
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors’ solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS is seeking an IT Project Manager to support a federal client. The Project Manager shall be responsible for managing the efficient and effective coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scope, development, design, and direction of major projects for the Muscatatuck Cyber Training Center and apply an extensive knowledge of management concepts, principles, methods, practices, and processes.
Location: Butlerville, IN
- Managing the efficient and effective coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scope, development, design, and direction of major projects for the MCTC.
- Applying an extensive knowledge of management concepts, principles, methods, practices, and processes.
- Overseeing and providing MCTC customer support for cyber testing and training events and exercises, including gathering and implementing event requirements.
- Integrating sponsor/customer requirements and participation into a comprehensive management plan, that is fully coordinated with all contributing agencies and organizations including various functional elements within the Installation establishing, responsibilities and setting expectations; control and manage assigned projects, budget, and schedule, assuring that commitments to sponsor/customer are met.
- Serves at the Program’s primary point of contact for sponsor/customer and other external agencies on assigned projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a Master’s degree preferred
- A broad technical background and experience in various functions; a full and in-depth understanding of procedures and authorization and appropriation processes; and a strong management background.
- This position requires a background in and knowledge of IT and OT devices and the management of associated systems
- Experience working with a wide variety of technology including but not limited to: Cellular systems, camera systems, Industrial Control Systems, SCADA devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, building management systems, radio frequency (RF) communications devices, local and wide area networks, CCTV, electronic security, and access control systems
- Meet DoD 8570.01-M IAT II certification requirements
- Hold or be able to acquire an interim TOP SECRET clearance within 30day of hire
- Maintain active TOP SECRET/SCI Security Clearance
- Physical demands rating of light, lifts a maximum of 25 pounds on occasional basis with frequent or constant lifting of 10 pounds
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Physical, virtual, and cloud network engineering experience preferred
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with the Company’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email email@example.com and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at IDS International
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?