OCONUS Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
OCONUS Operations Manager
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS is seeking an OCONUS Operations Manager (OM) to manage the IDS workforce and be the IDS Liaison with the U.S. Government. The OM will need to be available 24-hours per day, 7 days per week to receive and implement classified orders or special instructions from the CO or COR concerning the operation, protection, and security of assigned areas. The shift supervisors and bodyguard shift lead report to the OM.
Location: Moscow, Russia
- Supervise the static and close protection teams that provide protection to all U.S. mission facilities and personnel.
- Attend classified briefings when necessary and pass classified and/or sensitive information to members of the static and close protection teams as necessary.
- The OM shall routinely meet with the COR. The OM position is a key personnel position and must be able to manage flexible work hours.
- Prepare guard orders, deployment of guards, and weekly scheduling
- Conduct regular inspections of guards and guard posts
- Investigate irregularities and maintain inventory reports
- Prepare reports and make recommendations regarding discipline and termination actions
- Oversee guard program logistics, including explosive detection and x-ray equipment
- Act as a Point of Contact (POC) with the COR on operational matters
- Ensure all MGs are properly uniformed and equipped to stand post
- Plan, coordinate, and lead MGs during integrated training and emergency response drills with the RSO and Marine Security Guard Detachment
- Plan and coordinate contractor provided training to be held at post
- Oversee and be responsible for quality control and contract compliance
- Must have an Associate Degree or higher.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the U.S. military, police, or commercial guard force. Must have proven experience in leadership roles within these sectors.
- Must have a valid U.S. Driver’s License with a clean driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must have advance security training and experience with risk management including problem identification and problem solving are required.
- Able to work flexible work hours. The COR may adjust the OM’s daily schedule to include assignment to evening, weekend, and holiday periods without a further equitable adjustment in the terms and conditions of the contract, and the COR shall provide reasonable prior notification of all schedule changes.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good computer literacy, with ability to write basic reports, produce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and manage correspondence via email.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with the Company’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email email@example.com and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at IDS International