Associate, Cyber Business Development
- Expired: January 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
IDS believes in resolving conflict and building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges to bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. We tailor solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
This professional, with 1-3 years of business development and administrative experience, will support the Cyber team by performing a variety of administrative tasks, including those that support business development (BD) operations. Duties include: organizing travel arrangements, assisting with spending requests and expense reports to ensure they are policy compliant, maintaining calendars, administering JAMIS CRM software, coordinating tradeshow exhibiting, as well as scheduling meetings and product demonstrations. They will also conduct research and gather market information on potential clients and competitors to identify opportunities that align with IDS’s business development strategy.
- Schedule meetings, organize conference attendance, and coordinate product demonstrations.
- Support BD events, including potential client-facing opportunities such as attending conferences, booth set up, etc.
- Support and assist in creating Business Development processes to identify, track, prioritize and manage business opportunities, as defined by IDS Leadership Team.
- Responsible for booking trade shows and organizing associated logistics – hotel bookings, booth rental coordination, and submitting travel expense reports.
- Take notes during proposal, advisory board, and business development meetings.
- Maintain and update marketing materials including presentations, and capabilities statements, ensuring a supply of copies is always on hand.
- Responsible for maintaining membership dues and monthly subscriptions.
- Update and maintain business development-related information on knowledge management systems, and other relevant documents on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct general market research on potential clients and competitors and contributes to identification of potential U.S. government (USG) opportunities using GovWin and other business intelligence platforms. May also support non-USG business development efforts.
- Identifies conferences, networking events, industry days, and events of interest to IDS.
- Handle a variety of professional and personal administrative responsibilities such as: expenses (spending requests and expense reports), travel (flights, hotels, car rentals), and maintaining calendars by tracking travel dates and knowing team member whereabouts.
- Managing and responding to government requests for information (RFIs).
- Able to understand high-level tech details of IDS, and use that knowledge to identify Task Orders of previous Delivery Order Contracts that fit within our ability to perform.
- Minimum of one-to-three (1-3) years of business development or administrative experience.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with customer relationship (CRM) software.
- Experience with sales and customer engagement processes.
- Experience booking travel.
- Prior experience in the government sector.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with the Company’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email email@example.com and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at IDS International