Warehouse / Inside Sales Representative
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
IDN-Canada is a leading security and door hardware distributor providing security products, access control solutions and more to security professionals across Canada. As part of a network of over 50 locations, IDN-Canada strives to offer customers the strength and buying power of a national organization along with local product availability and personal customized service.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse / Inside Sales Representative to join our Edmonton team. The warehouse / inside sales representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support to all customers across Canada by responding to inquiries, processing orders, and following up to expedite sales. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, adaptable, tech savvy, and willing to help others. Product and positional training will be provided.
- Assist customers in person, by phone and electronically
- Utilize computer systems to provide information on price and availability
- Maintain professionalism when interacting with customers and represent our clients with integrity
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and an ability to educate customers
- Perform a full range of customer service tasks, including order processing, addressing product or service concerns, answering questions, and building relationships
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction and customer retention
- Contact manufacturers/vendors for product information and to ensure deadlines are met
- Stocking and organizing products
- Execute daily branch functions for productions and warehouse. This includes but is not limited to the following: loading/unloading transport, arranging deliveries, customer pickups, picking orders, putting away stock, cleaning, etc.
- Support other branch employees
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- 1-3 years of experience working in customer service
- Computer aptitude (order entry & Microsoft Office Suite)
- Locksmithing experience is an asset
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform repetitive tasks daily
- Positive attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working in a cohesive team environment
- Internal drive for success and professional growth
IDN-Canada offers a competitive salary and benefit package, monthly & yearly bonus opportunities, commissions, and a RSP program.
Full-time position. Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Due to the nature of our business and products carried, candidates must be bondable with no criminal record. Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
IDN-Canada is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at IDN-Canada are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Great company in a secure & growing industry. Job security with lots of opportunity for advancement! Benefits & RRSPs.
We are a national business to business distribution company with multiple locations across Canada specializing in security hardware, access control, locksmith tools & accessories, as well as doors, frames, & architectural hardware. With nine divisions across Canada, and 40+ more in the US, we are a leading North American distributor.
9681 45th Ave NWEdmonton, AB
Get fresh Warehouse / Inside Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.