- Posted: over a month ago
IDEMIA National Security Solutions (NSS) is the affiliate of IDEMIA which is a multi-billion-dollar company that has a multitude of products and systems to support security and identity credentialing. NSS is the premier provider of integrated identity solutions for United States Government. Our deep understanding of biometric, biographic, credential, and digital forms of identity allows us to guide our clients to achieve their business goals. NSS’ leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and professional services facilitate and automate many of the business processes for government agencies serving law enforcement, military, and intelligence missions.
NSS is seeking to find a Systems Administrator that will support a specific program that supports a key federal customer.
- Maintain all end user and service accounts contained in the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Design and establish department policies and procedures to integrate Active Directory with identity management systems within various software applications, ensuring that said policies can be implemented in each application.
- Analyze the Active Directory environment to identify technical and operational challenges and develop solutions for improvement.
- Independently advise the customer regarding identity management issues for applications relative to Active Directory integration.
- Maintain access control lists, security groups, permissions, and structure of current on-premises mapped drives and / or cloud file shares.
- Delegate permissions to other IT staff according to established departmental/organizational policy.
- Create and delegate permissions for contractor accounts according to established departmental/organizational policy.
- Monitor and maintain the health of Domain Naming System; troubleshoot and resolve DNS related issues related to end user devices.
- Manage Group Policies ensuring they are applied correctly, adding new policies according to established departmental/organizational policy
- Work with Support Team to resolve Active Directory issues including authentication, locked accounts, etc.
- Responsible for directory hygiene, ensuring stale user objects are pruned, organizational units are being used properly, and existing user objects contain necessary attributes.
- Meet regularly with line support staff to maintain their knowledge of current activities and software and operational standards and current installation methods, identifying relevant training opportunities for line support staff as it relates to Windows and Active Directory based technologies.
- Perform systems administration tasks for user and project implementations, identifying and formalizing needed standards and definitions where best practices are not yet developed or applicable.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Cannot be a dual citizen.
- Possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-4 years of relevant experience (Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Must have Service Desk/Help Desk experience.
- Active Directory Administration experience required.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10/11 operating systems and Microsoft office suite.
- Experienced with personal computers and network operation.
- Experience in use of Service Desk telephone and ticketing management software.
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer relationship skills to include professional telephone etiquette.
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of technology users and leadership.
- Experience working in a highly visible, constantly changing, fast paced, high level government environment supporting military, government and contractor personnel is desired.
*****Must be a US Citizen, without Dual Citizenship*****
NSS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
It is the policy of IDEMIA NSS to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, age, disability, participation in discrimination complaint-related activities, sexual orientation, genetics, or active military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic, by either employees or non-employees. This non-discrimination policy applies to all employment procedures, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, reduction in force, and all company-sponsored activities.
Affirmative Action Statement
NSS has adopted an Affirmative Action Plan (“AAP”) and is committed to making a good faith effort toward achieving the objectives of the plan. It is the policy of NSS to base employment decisions on the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to take Affirmative Action in the employment of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, NSS abides by the following provision:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Powered by JazzHR
IDEMIA National Security Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?