- Posted: over a month ago
The Program Manager (PM) will support the Senior Program/Product Manager to manage a growing contract. The PM will ensure the mission needs and performance required by the team are met. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the successful technical schedule and cost in accordance with meeting the contract requirements, processes, procedures, and guidelines. Acquires follow-on business associated with areas of responsibility and supports new business development. The PM has supervisory and developmental responsibilities to include training, mentoring and leading staff.
- In conjunction with the Senior Product/Program Manager, responsible for all phases of the program budget. Performs analysis for contract reviews.
- Responsible for timely delivery of contract requirements. Supports contract operations.
- Assigns staff and provides technical direction as necessary to complete tasks.
- Monitor contracts, subcontracts, and funding; prepares forecasts of financial performance.
- Develops and delivers required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
- Supports the Senior Product/Program Manager with PMRs.
- Under the direction of the Senior Product/Program Manager assists with organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of organizational change and operational support functions.
- Implements consistent and standard processes for business planning and forecasting, staffing, delivery reporting, and client relationship management.
- Analyzes findings, develops insights, and prepares reports with customer specific actionable recommendations.
- Tracks and reports metrics for schedule, resources, quality, and cost.
- Attends scrum events and PI planning meetings.
- Monitors progress and performance of scrum teams and process improvements.
- Tracks project processes, deliverables and financials involving program management efforts.
- Manages and maintains contractor interface with the senior levels on the contract.
- Directs and oversees the planning of organization changes through the successful delivery of program capabilities and outcomes to the customer and their missions.
- Supports overall program management efforts, including acting as the Senior Program/Product Manager in their absence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field preferred.
- SAFe experience preferred.
- 10 years of experience supporting program execution with at least 4 years of management level responsibility
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in computer science, information systems, engineering, systems development, mathematics, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban or deliver solutions is ideal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience leading dispersed teams.
- Understands the analytical workflow, products, and tools.
- Demonstrated experience across the industry and broad customer base
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Desire to continuously learn and improve new technologies / capabilities.
- Identifies and implements process improvement.
*****Must be a US Citizen, without Dual Citizenship*****
NSS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
It is the policy of IDEMIA NSS to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity, age, disability, participation in discrimination complaint-related activities, sexual orientation, genetics, or active military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic, by either employees or non-employees. This non-discrimination policy applies to all employment procedures, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, reduction in force, and all company-sponsored activities.
Affirmative Action Statement
NSS has adopted an Affirmative Action Plan (“AAP”) and is committed to making a good faith effort toward achieving the objectives of the plan. It is the policy of NSS to base employment decisions on the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to take Affirmative Action in the employment of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, NSS abides by the following provision:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Powered by JazzHR
IDEMIA National Security Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?