- Prescription data entry into PK pharmacy software and Salesforce CRM.
- Adjudicating insurance claims and handling rejections.
- Filling prescriptions as necessary.
- Preparing prescriptions for shipment as necessary.
- Work with insurance providers, nursing center staff and prescriber's office.
- Provide support and feedback regarding billing errors to pharmacy personnel.
- Support an environment that promotes optimal efficiencies, staff retention and superior quality of business office employees.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Must have a valid Florida pharmacy technician license
- Prior experience with third party billing, customer service and data entry, preferred.
- Prior pharmacy technician experience, preferred.
- Certified with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board and maintain a current certificate, preferred.
- Familiarity with PK "The Compounder".
- Familiarity with SalesForce.
- Compound prescription billing experience.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Pharmacy Tech (licensed in State of Florida)
Compounding experience a plus but not required (willing to train in compounding)
Position: Pharmacy Tech
Schedule: 7 am-3:30 pm / 3pm-11:30pm
IDEAL Personnel ServicesIDEAL Personnel Services is one of the leading Staffing Agencies in South Florida dedicated solely to fulfilling your temporary and permanent staffing needs. As professionals in the industry, we are confident in our ability to find the most qualified IDEAL personnel for all your short term and long term positions in their respective field.