- Must have recent experience with phlebotomy.
- Measuring and recording vital signs.
- Recording patient interview, history and chief complaint.
- Providing patient education with regards to office policies, medications, management of diseased, home treatments and special diets.
- Preparing patients for examinations and performing routine screening tests.
- Assisting the physician with exams and minor office surgery.
- Phlebotomy and collection of other lab specimens.
- Performing basic lab tests.
- Performing EKGs.
- Assisting with X-ray and Physical Therapy procedures.
- Preparing and administering medications with physician’s authorizations.
- Change dressings, applying bandages, removing sutures and other first aid procedures.
- Using CPR skills hen required.
- Maintaining supplies, equipment, stocking, and sterilizing instruments.
- Disposing of biohazard waste according to OSHA standards.
- Practicing OSHA safety standards.
- Performing accurate, legal, and ethical documentation at all times.
- Attending patients.
- Answering phones for prescriptions, test result, etc.
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred
- Being skilled in using computer programs, particularly experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite: Excel & Word.
- Excellent personal skills and being able to work as a team member.
- We need an employee that is hardworking, fast learner and focused.
Location: South Daytona, FL
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Hourly Rate: Depending on Experience
Spanish bilingual is preferred