- Must have recent experience with phlebotomy.
- Measuring and recording vital signs.
- Recording patient interview, history and chief complaint.
- Providing patient education with regards to office policies, medications, management of diseased, home treatments and special diets.
- Preparing patients for examinations and performing routine screening tests.
- Assisting the physician with exams and minor office surgery.
- Phlebotomy and collection of other lab specimens.
- Performing basic lab tests.
- Performing EKGs.
- Assisting with X-ray and Physical Therapy procedures.
- Preparing and administering medications with physician’s authorizations.
- Change dressings, applying bandages, removing sutures and other first aid procedures.
- Using CPR skills hen required.
- Maintaining supplies, equipment, stocking, and sterilizing instruments.
- Disposing of biohazard waste according to OSHA standards.
- Practicing OSHA safety standards.
- Performing accurate, legal, and ethical documentation at all times.
- Attending patients.
- Answering phones for prescriptions, test result, etc.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Certified Medical Assistant strongly preferred
- Being skilled in using computer programs, particularly experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite: Excel & Word.
- Excellent personal skills and being able to work as a team member.
- We need an employee that is hardworking, fast learner and focused.
Location: Ormond Beach, FL
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Hourly Rate: $15
IDEAL Personnel ServicesIDEAL Personnel Services is one of the leading Staffing Agencies in South Florida dedicated solely to fulfilling your temporary and permanent staffing needs. As professionals in the industry, we are confident in our ability to find the most qualified IDEAL personnel for all your short term and long term positions in their respective field.