- Monitor clinic schedule for arrival of patients and retrieves patient from lobby after check-in is complete in a fast paced medical office.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Perform urine drug screens, takes vitals, float as needed.
- Input accurate patient information into electronic health record.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy.
- Displays respectful and caring attitude towards patients at all times.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and make necessary changes.
- Checking in/out patients.
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Sending prior-authorizations to insurance companies.
- Answering incoming calls and checking voice messages regularly.
- Determination of office supplies/items on a weekly basis.
- Functions at the highest level of customer service, compassion and professionalism to internal and external patients and customers.
- Other tasks as needed by Providers and Manager.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
High school degree or diploma
Patient Care Technician
Position: Medical Assistant
Location: Lynn, MA
Schedule: Mon 9a-5p, Tue 9a-5p, Wed 9a-8p, Thur 9a-5p, Fri 9a-2p
Salary: $15.50 - $18hr (based on exp.)