Customer Service Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives inbound customer calls and reviews placed orders by collecting and verifying information.
- Works with new customers to verify addresses, collecting emergency information including responders.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken in our internal CRM.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as initiating exchange of merchandise, refunds, or adjustments.
- Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems and/or that any open issues have been resolved.
- Fills out contract forms, prepares change of address records, collects emergency information (including responders), and issues discontinuance orders.
- Handle inbound Customer Service calls from CS queue.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide additional information about products or services, modify orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Documents complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints to designated departments for investigation.
- Maintain superior knowledge of our products, services, shipping and billing practices to ensure that information communicated to the customer is accurate and complete.
- Delivers legendary service.
- Bonus & Incentive Opportunities
- Coaching Sessions (weekly/monthly) with Supervisors and Managers
- Monthly training sessions/Lunch and Learns with peers and Supervisors
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan (with match)
- Company-Paid Basic Life, Short & Long-term disabilities
- Holiday/Paid Time Off
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluency of the English language is required.
- Computer Skills - to perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of CRM Software; Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Type 60 WPM
- Ability to work in shifts/weekends/flexible hours
- High volume call center experience is a must
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Location: Boca Raton
Spanish bilingual is a plus
Hourly Rate: $14.75hr