Call Center Representative
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred, not required
- Answering and managing an average of 75-100 incoming and outgoing calls/voicemails on a daily basis in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide support and compassionate customer service for the thousands of lives we service.
- Schedule appointments using computerized scheduling systems.
- Resolve patient issues and consistently meet or exceed patient’s service expectations.
- Maintain accurate patient accounts by obtaining, recording and updating personal/financial/insurance information.
- Protecting patient confidentiality.
- Any and all other tasks or projects, as assigned.
- High School or better is preferred
Candidates for this position should possess a high level of customer service, an understanding of the needs of our patients, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. In addition to the above skills, all candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred, not required
• At least 1 year experience in a medical office setting with moderate to high call volume (preferred)
• High school diploma or GED (preferred)
• Proven MS Office Suite experience, specifically with Excel (preferred)
• Knowledge of healthcare/medical terminology (preferred)
• Knowledge of and strict adherence to HIPAA (preferred)
Position: Call Center Representative
Location: Nashville, TN
Hourly Rate: $17hr
Hours (Training): Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm, Fri 7:30am-4pm.
Hours (After training): Mon, Tues, Thurs 10:30am-7pm, Wed 1:30pm-10pm, Fri 7:30am-4pm, Sat (once per month) from 7am-11am.