Customer Service Representative - Remote -Full Time
Are you looking for a great job that allows you to work from home, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
LIVE IN ANY MAJOR CITY AND WORK FROM HOME
We are looking for 20 Customer Service Representative to work with a large health insurance company.
Many employees that work here describe the environment as the "Everyone is so positive and the Best Call Center I have ever worked in!"
If you are interested or know of someone interested, please apply immediately as the next training class begin November 24th, 2020
The Customer Service Representative position interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to general inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services. The CSR must project a professional company image and provide superior customer service by corresponding with customers via any customer contact channels.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Researches assistance requested and consistently provides accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications through all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions.
- Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions.
- Educates customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations.
- Provides direction on the usage and benefits of self-service tools.
- Assist members on gaining access to care by locating a network dentist or assignment to a primary care dentist.
- Appropriately routes inquiries to the necessary departments or individuals when resolution of the inquiry is beyond the span of control of this role.
- Meets or exceeds individual, department, and client specific goals.
- Understands and adheres to all administrative and contractual policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by suggesting ways to improve the service delivery processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in a high volume customer service environment.
- Dental terminology knowledge and group health insurance experience a plus.
- Proven professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently operate a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast pace production environment.
- Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills with co-workers, company staff and visitors.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to tolerate repetitive work without compromising accuracy and service levels.
- Experience with Avaya phone system a plus.
Location: Live in any major city and work from home
Schedule: Full Time Mon – Fri 8 hour shifts between 8am and 7pm – Must be flexible during these hours.
Salary: $16.00 (English Only) and 16.50 (Spanish/English)
Reimbursement with Internet and all equipment provided
IDEAL Personnel ServicesIDEAL Personnel Services is one of the leading Staffing Agencies in South Florida dedicated solely to fulfilling your temporary and permanent staffing needs. As professionals in the industry, we are confident in our ability to find the most qualified IDEAL personnel for all your short term and long term positions in their respective field.