Assistant Financial Controller
IDEAL DENTAL West Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a growing dental services organization looking to add an Assistant Controller to our support team. This position is available immediately and based in the Sacramento area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing the reporting, accounting and analysis of all finances and projects, including accuracy and timeliness of monthly and yearend financial statements.
- Primary liaison with external auditors, accountants, financial counterparties at operating partners and bankers.
- Preparing investor and management reports.
- Managing a team, providing leadership, continuity and mentoring.
- Assisting in due diligence during acquisitions.
- Participation in execution and implementation of financing strategy and legal entity structuring issues pertaining to other investments or projects.
- Manage all accounting department operations and assist CEO and upper level managers in executive level decisions.
- Prepares cash and accrual basis monthly financial statements for multiple offices including general ledger functions.
- Supervise AP, AR and collections staff.
- Evaluate, implement and maintain appropriate internal control systems and procedures.
- Prepare annual budgets for multiple offices and analyze monthly budget variances.
- This position may include additional responsibilities that are not indicated in the job description.
Candidates with experience in the dental industry are strongly encouraged to apply.