Functional and Technical
- Applies broad systems engineering knowledge related to programming languages for implementing Factory Talk Production Centre applications and corresponding application development environments.
- Designs and configures Rockwell Automation software solutions to meet customer project requirements (FTPC, Industry Suite, FT Vantage Point, EIG, Historian, and PLC/SCADA)
- Expertise with definition of user requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications, software testing, and installation.
- Expertise in established development and project execution methodologies and artifacts.
- Key resource for supporting project plan; defines technical delivery scope and supports Project Manager in scope control and estimating remaining technical tasks and effort
- Supports Project Manager to assign technical work tasks to other team members, completing technical deliverables, ensuring overall quality of the technical system, accomplishing project goals (e.g. Timelines, customer satisfaction, achieve margin expectation)
- BE in Computer Science, or equivalent technical experience.
- Minimum of 9 - 14 of experience in systems, MES software, process automation or application engineering capacity.
- Hand on development experience
- On site Project leading/execution Experience
- Technical/Development Lead/Manager Experience
- At least 2 MES Project ( complete life cycle)