Nike Global Technology is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. Nike inspires athletes worldwide to move faster, push harder and pursue their personal best. From personalized training content to access to sport's top stories, the world of Nike is changing the playing field like nothing before.
The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies. We ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Solution Architect for Fulfillment Domain, you will be part of a highly transparent team passionate about enabling Nike's end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The strategy and architecture we help define will have a direct impact on Nike's End-to-End Digitization strategy.
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive partners globally
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develops Roadmaps, solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate and drive adoption of "best practices" to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusabilityQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing and custom supply chain solution development
- 3+ years of experience developing Strategy, E2E Solution architecture and technology roadmap
- Must have experience designing and developing Omni-channel Order fulfillment platforms
- Must have experience working with global engineering teams
- Must have experience designing/implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technology leadership teams
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
Travell Time: Yes, 5 % of the Time
IDC Technologies Inc