Idaho CDL Training LLC is a Boise based Commercial Driving School dedicated to helping people obtain their CDL and getting on to their career.
We are growing rapidly and looking for instructors to work Wednesday - Sunday. This is a Full-time position with possible advancement opportunities are available in the future.
100% paid health, dental and vision insurance premiums for employee, generous vacation time, 100% paid colonial life accident insurance policy, company paid training, paid holidays, paid sick time competitive pay DOE.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Full Class "A"
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of verifiable CDL driving experience within the last 10 years
- Pass MVR and background check
- Ability to pass our road test, as applicable
- Must have current DOT medical card or be able to obtain DOT Medical card and keep it current
- As operator of Class A equipment, ability to pass DOT drug tests upon hire and on an ongoing basis
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (We will train the right individual in more depth on these topics)
- Knowledge of procedures for and ability to execute pre-trip vehicle inspection, air-brake test and CDL driving essentials (i.e. straight-line backing, 90 degree alley-docking, parallel parking-sight side/blind side)
- Ability to instruct using manual transmission in a variety of driving environments (i.e. driving highway, city, night vs. day, in different weather conditions)
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to maintain vehicle equipment.
- Motivation, dedication, professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm for teaching.
- Ability to show sensitivity to the needs and requirements of adult learners.