Idaho CDL Training LLC is a Boise based Commercial Driving School dedicated to helping people obtain their CDL and getting on to their career.
We are growing rapidly and looking for instructors to work week days and/or weekends. This is a part time flexible position that could advance into full time for some candidates. Advancement opportunities available. This position would be a great supplement to you current income or a great retirement job. Competitive pay DOE.
Email resume to email@example.com
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), "A" Endorsement
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of on-the-road experience within the last 5 years
- MVR and background check
- Ability to pass our road test, as applicable
- Will be required to pass a DOT physical
- As operator of Class A equipment, ability to pass DOT drug tests upon hire and on an ongoing basis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of procedures for and ability to execute pre-trip inspection, air-brake test and CDL driving essentials (i.e. straight-line backing, 90 degree alley-docking, parallel parking-sight side/blind side)
- Ability to instruct using manual transmission in a variety of driving environments (i.e. driving highway, city, night vs. day, in different weather conditions)
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to maintain vehicle equipment.
- Motivation, dedication, professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm for teaching.
- Ability to show sensitivity to the needs and requirements of adult learners.