Member Support Representative
Member Support Representative - Tysons | McLean, VA (On-Site) Company Overview
ID.me is simplifying how individuals securely prove and share their identity online. The ID.me secure digital identity network has over 100 million members with over 70,000 individuals joining daily, as well as partnerships with 31 states, multiple federal agencies, and over 500 name brand retailers. The company provides identity proofing, authentication and group affiliation verification for organizations across sectors.
The company’s technology meets the highest federal standards and is approved as a NIST 800-63-3 IAL2/AAL2 conformant credential service provider by the Kantara Initiative. ID.me is the only provider with the video chat and in-person verification, increasing access and equity. The team is committed to “No Identity Left Behind” to enable all people to have a secure digital identity.
ID.me empowers people to fully control their own data through a portable and trusted login so they don’t need to create a new password at each site they visit.
ID.me is seeking Member Support Representatives for our Tysons | McLean, VA office to provide mission-critical identity verification support to our users. Our Member Support organization is composed of multiple units covering a breadth of technical, video, and email-related support.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about customer service, take identity security seriously, and who want to join a thriving, fast growing startup where there are multiple opportunities for upward mobility.
- Provide timely, accurate, and efficient service to our customers via email and/or video chat
- Verify member identification and follow verification procedures
- Verify member’s community affiliation to determine their eligibility on partner discounts
- Work with customers to troubleshoot verification issues and provide a working solution
- Ability to flex between different tasks or service queues, based on operational needs
- Provide feedback to management on issues, concerns, and trends
- Assist in documentation and playbook updates as necessary
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Meet or exceed performance targets, such as call volume and resolution time
- Adapt to new technologies and processes as they are implemented
- Previous experience in customer service based role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including proficiency and multi-tasking abilities with browsers, search engines, and operating systems
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service experiences
- Strong active-listening and verbal-communication skills
- Proficiency in problem-solving
- Strong initiative, can-do attitude, and work ethic
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Willingness and ability to train in-person at our McLean | Tysons VA office
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
Get fresh Member Support Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.