IT Project Coordinator
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
ICSI is seeking an IT Project Coordinator to assist with overseeing and management of IT projects. The candidate performs key project management support duties to support the IT initiatives.
- Coordinate the implementation of Projects
- Perform key project management support duties to support one or more Project Management Staff team member respect to coordinating internal and external stakeholder meetings, preparation of meeting materials, data entry and other activities as assigned.
- Work closely with project managers & subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather requirements, meeting development and minutes’ documentation.
- Assist with work tracking and triaging of risks, issues, and action items.
- Assist with querying and report generation for the review work and assignments from the project tracking tools including.
- Assist with managing project plans, schedule, cost.
- Assist with developing and managing various program status reports and briefings for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and update project documentation
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Build high quality relationships with various stakeholders including clients, users, company leaders and external partners.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Three weeks of PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K match
- Paid Holidays
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.