Desktop / Modern Office Support Technician
ICS Support, Inc. Redmond, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ICS Support, Inc. has an immediate full time opening for an experienced Desktop / Modern Office Support Technician. Our Desktop / Modern Office Support Technicians are responsible for providing remedial support of business networks, both remotely, and on-site. The Desktop / Modern Office Support Technician will also work cross functionally with other ICS Support teams to deliver comprehensive IT solutions. This position requires excellent communication and strong technical skills.
The Desktop / Modern Office Support Technician is responsible for handling first level support of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include workstations, servers, printers, networks, mobile devices and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Respond and provide technical support for incoming customer service requests
- Resolving technical issues involving Microsoft’s M365 business applications and operating systems
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, switches, routers, firewalls, and security solutions
- Support remote access technology, including: VPN, Remote Desktop Services, and Citrix
- Monitor and respond to alerts from network and server monitoring system
- Maintain service documentation, log time and notes in PSA.
- Communication with customers: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work on a team, communicate effectively, and share knowledge
- Work with the Service Desk Coordinator to prioritize service requests
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support when necessary
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in PSA as it occurs
- Complete assigned training materials to meet the requirements of the position
- Attend weekly service meetings with the service team
- Provide on call support when required (on rotation)
Required Technical and Interpersonal Skills:
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, Microsoft M365 applications, printing systems, network systems and cloud environments like Azure and AWS.
- Solid understanding of Cybersecurity concepts and best practices
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Maintain awareness of all organization’s key IT services and support methodologies
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Security+ Certification strongly encouraged.
You’d expect us to like technology, and we do. But what we really love is serving people and businesses. We do that by listening, caring, and understanding your business so that we can use that insight and our experience to provide the best solutions possible. We know that you can buy products anywhere so we focus on our people, their skills, and our processes. Over 34 years combined experience providing solutions that help businesses succeed!
For 30 years, technology experts at Integrated Computer Systems (ICS) have helped organizations select and deploy cost-effective IT solutions in hardware, software, networks, cloud computing and mobility.
With well over a thousand successful projects under our belt, we know how to craft business and IT solutions tailored to the complex challenges of each client. Our staff includes a carefully structured complement of network engineers, programmers, educators, systems analysts and consultants with a wide range of experience and training. Our network services staff prides itself on their in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft M365 and Dynamics platforms. Our network services team is comprised of experts in Microsoft M365, Azure and associated technologies,
ICS Support offices are located in Redmond Washington. While we focus primarily on clients located in the Pacific Northwest, we have clients located in hundreds of locations across the United States.
ICS Support is recognized as a regional leader in both the mid-market financial software arena as well as having one of the most competent network services teams in the Northwest.
Why should you consider joining our team?
- Work with leading edge technologies
- Competitive salary including health benefits, 401K and training incentives
- Rapid advancement opportunities
- Various career paths available
- The stability of working with a growing company and an industry leader
- Become part of a group of extremely talented & dedicated professionals
- A management team with vision and passion for growth
- A collaborative, friendly and fun team-oriented culture
ICS Support, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at ICS Support, Inc.