***This is an advanced engineering position and candidates will be required to demonstrate competence as an automation engineer. ***
ICR Resources LLC is a fast-growing full-service Automation and Integration provider. We are looking for candidates to fill two Automation Engineering positions. Our services include but not limited to:
· Automated Process Design & Consulting
· Machine Control Design and Build
· PLC / PC Based Automation
· SCADA - Data Collection, Historian and Andon services
· Process Instrumentation and DCS systems
· Wireless Automation Solutions
· Electrical Infrastructure Design and Installation Management (voltages less than 15kv)
· Custom Robot and Motion Solutions
· Control System Design
· Advanced PLC Programming (all manufacturers)
· Advanced HMI Programming (all manufacturers) including scripting
· Robot Programming (Pendant and Software Based)
· VFD, Servo, Motor control design, installation, and troubleshooting
· Power distribution design and installation supervision including MCC and switchgear
· Panel layout in 2d cad
· System drawings in Solid works Electrical
· Manage multiple projects at the same time including subcontractors both mechanical and electrical
· Utilization of various industrial protocols across different types of media. Including cat5e, fiber, wireless, serial, etc. E/IP, Modbus, Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP, Profibus, DeviceNet as examples of protocols that may be utilized
· Understand, troubleshoot and Implement P,I&D control systems.
· Travel to individual customers site for supervision of system installs and customer support. Advanced troubleshooting skills are required.
· Design, Build, and Install SCADA systems. Design systems that display real-time production status. Setup up of database (SQL, ODBC, etc.) may be required for historian applications.
· Understand an equipment or process problems, and effectively countermeasure the root cause
· Understand process requirements and specify electrical and mechanical hardware with the environment in mind. Electrically, mechanically, chemically.
· Candidate must possess strong troubleshooting skills
Software’s Utilized On A Frequent Basis
· PLC software (all types)
· HMI software (all types)
· Program robots by teach pendant
· Robot Programming by PC Software
· 2d Auto Cad
· Solid works
· Excel / Word / Outlook
Character Traits Desired:
· Energetic and Highly Productive.
· Positive Attitude
· Hands on
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible work schedule
Salary: $85,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year - starting pay
Excellent Health Insurance
Vacation / Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
ICR Resources LLC - Middletown, MO
Why Work Here?ICR Resources LLC started as an Electrical Engineering and Integration Consultant Company. Over the years we have expanded our capabilities into Automated Equipment design and build.. With experience in Manufacturing, Food Processing, Beverage, Automotive, Mining, as well as many others, we are ready to take on your Automation and Equipment needs. Located north of Troy MO , We have ample room for your machinery build and the utilities to execute complete line VTO/FAT activities onsite. Whether it’s a simple control panel build, PLC program change or a machine build, we are excited at the opportunity to work with you.
We are a growing business with lots of unique opportunities to grow your skills while working on customized customer solutions.