Innovative Chemical Products Group (ICP Group) is a leading formulator and manufacturer of specialty coatings, adhesives, and sealants serving the construction and industrial end markets. ICP Group is comprised of market leading brands known for innovation, quality, and performance. Founded in 2015 and supported by a lean corporate team, ICP Group has scaled rapidly through organic and acquisition growth into one of the largest coatings, adhesives, and sealants companies in North America. ICP Group is headquartered in Andover, MA and has manufacturing and distribution sites throughout North America, Latin America, UK, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
ICP Group is looking to identify Systems Engineer to join our team. Ideally this position will be based in Tampa, FL or Andover, MA but for the right candidate we can discuss a remote opportunity. Our IT infrastructure services team is seeking an Application Support Systems Architect to manage all aspects of application development and support within the organization. The successful candidate will work closely with project leads from other IT teams to ensure the delivery and support of high-quality applications. This includes managing the entire software development lifecycle, from design to delivery and ongoing support.
- Build scalable enterprise solutions that enable the organization to leverage technology to provide value to our employees.
- Work with leaders within the organization to define the needs of organizations.
- Develop a service strategy to mitigate software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Prioritize and handle service requests and incidents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels.
- Ensure all incidents are resolved against service level agreements (SLAs).
- Proactively learn and train other staff members on new product and service technologies.
- Manage configuration management, test-driven development, and release management.
- Report progress issues and provide relevant information for troubleshooting or clarification.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to departmental initiatives.
- Improve and document technical processes around application support.
- Handle late-night and weekend emergency support as required.
- Resolve system problems during non-business hours or backlogs by providing off-hours support as needed.
- Ensure the performance of daily health checks of applications, scripts, and infrastructure by the support team.
- Install, configure, and administer application servers.
- Develop scripts to automate repeatable manual tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application or infrastructure issues.
- Work with application vendors/support as needed.
- Escalate incidents that cannot be solved.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
- Hands-on experience working in an application production support/application development environment.
- Detailed knowledge of multiple systems and an in-depth understanding of the functionality of these systems to troubleshoot and resolve application or infrastructure issues.
- Scripting experience (specifically PowerShell) and familiarity with the implementation of DevOps and risk applications.
- Experience with Kaseya VSA required.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, for documentation and customer support duties.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to deal with escalated end-user issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a passion for innovation and creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and adapt during pressured situations.
ICP Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
ICP GroupAndover, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.