Shipping & Receiving Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus! ICP is looking for a detail oriented, driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environments to join our team. Our shipping team is looking for a shipping & Receiving Assistant to come help support the shipping and receiving for our Tampa plant. This position requires good computer skills, strong problem solving and a high-level of organization. This team coordinates the loading and unloading of trucks all over the USA of our products. It is a great opportunity to fine tune your skills in logistics. This is a permanent, full time position with benefits and a paid time off.
Hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday - Friday but must be ok with overtime.
- Prints out orders
- Prints out pallet stickers and pallet tags
- Matches orders
- Makes appointments
- Gives instructions to loaders to load orders on the truck
- Checks trucks (load diagram)
- Prints out Bill of Ladings
- Check paperwork for shipping and deliveries (including all special requirements in all special orders)
- Makes the Daily Shipping Log for the day before and gets the paperwork together for corporate.
- Received material in Syspro
- Services and non-stock materials receiving in Syspro (MROs)
- Performs other work as required.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Graduation from high school or GED with at least some successful diversified office experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Forklift experience required
- Experience with WMS warehouse management system
- Knowledge of business English, punctuation, arithmetic, and spelling; modern office practices and procedures; recordkeeping methods, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion with minimum instructions, adhere to prescribed routines and practices, maintain records, and to make reports requiring accuracy.
- Ability to work well with others, and to assist cooperatively and courteously.
- Skill in the application of modern office techniques and practices and the use and care of office machines and equipment.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to read and understand company policies, standard operating procedures and training materials.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable and change priorities and direction as needed.
- Must have a positive attitude towards work and have the ability to work as a member of a team.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ICP Group