Lead Embedded Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our clean energy client is looking for an experienced, start-up-minded software engineer to build out their embedded software and integrate it into cutting-edge hardware. You will also troubleshoot and debug the integration and assist in the deployment of the full systems to their customers. You should see yourself as a generalist software engineer. While your primary responsibility will be embedded software, you should be comfortable learning and contributing quickly to cloud software, UI/UX, and modeling.
- Building, integrating, and troubleshooting software running on embedded hardware targets
- Profiling MIPS and memory consumption for embedded software
- Working with researchers to integrate their latest modeling systems into embedded code
- Designing the architecture for embedded software and how it communicates with other components of the product
- Communicating with customers/partners/suppliers on software requirements and architecture
- Developing and deploying embedded software in production in a corporate setting
- Experience working on leading processor chips from companies like NXP, Qualcomm, Infineon, etc.
- Developing embedded code in C/C++
- Jira, BitBucket/Git, Confluence, etc.
- Python, Simulink, etc.
- Familiar with AWS IoT tools and cloud products (Greengrass, Kinesis/Firehose, Athena, S3, etc.)
Get fresh Lead Embedded Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.