ICONMA, LLC Cambridge, ON
- Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product.
- Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Load and unload hangers in the Paint Shop. Perform spot welding based on prescribed weld recipes and perform heat shrink and operation of the tunnel and tap, drill and pneumatic pemserter press.
- Process work orders on dispatch through Systems Applications and Product (SAP) system or as required/instructed.
- Conduct Check-do-check process and complete daily reports.
- Troubleshoot any quality issues and proactively identify solutions.
- Set up and operate hoist and cranes and a variety of deburring equipment (hand sanders, strip sander, finishing mills etc.).
- Grind and buff any imperfections.
- Accurately report task and times in Factory Talk Production Centre (FTPC) related to work orders and Critical to Quality (CTQs).
- Performs work in accordance with job -specific training procedures, follows work aids (DWIs, prints etc.,) and produces work that consistently meets quality standards.
Creates an optimal work environment by establishing and maintaining positive and respectful work relationships.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Problem solving
- Blueprint reading
- Reading and understanding written instructions, i.e., CSPs and DWIs
- Utilizing a computer to view, log, and/or find appropriate job-related information, i.e., SAP, FTPC
- Interact with business system computer software and machinery efficiently
- Self-directed in a team environment
- Safe use of manual tools and, power tools and machinery
- Re-Tooling/Component Handling
- Entry Level, High School Education/GED
- Must be able to lift 35lbs
- Meet the requirement of Safety, Attendance and Code of Conduct policies
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA provides an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
ICONMA, LLCCambridge, ON
November 06, 2023
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.