- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Position : Assembler
Location: Cambridge, ON
Duration: 4 months with possible ext/ hire
Openings : 100+
Shift : Afternoon / Day
Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Uses mechanical and electrical drawings in addition to other required support documents, i.e., point-to-point, wiring diagrams, schematics, drawings, pick lists and bills of material, Cambridge Specific Procedures and Documented Work Instructions, to assemble and wire across multiple product lines.
- Troubleshoot unusual assembly and/or wiring problems and occasionally make design change recommendations.
- Machine aptitude
- Problem solving
- Reading and understanding written instructions, i.e., CSPs and DWIs
- Utilizing a computer to view, log, and/or find appropriate job-related information, i.e., SAP, FTPC
- Self-directed in a team environment
- Safe use of manual tools, power tools and machinery
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency (productivity, quality and safety) in all areas of MVB.
ICONMA focuses on a culture that fosters collaboration and team work. We recognize that employees are the foundation of any company, and we encourage our employees to be leaders while providing continuous training and growth opportunities. ICONMA encourages hard work, determination and dedication in a professional environment. ICONMA promotes a healthy work-life balance, and understands this is a key component to our employee’s and company’s success.
Get fresh Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.