Location: Lewiston, ME
Duration: 6 months
Selling Points of Position: Client
Best Vs Average Candidate: Quick learner
How will performance be measured: Verbal feedback 1:1s, metrics on accuracy
- Performs complex or non-routine administrative tasks exercising judgment and discretion in the performance of duties usually in support of a single unit or team within Loan Operations.
- Tasks are performed independently with limited supervision and review. Tasks may include filing, research, processing incoming mail and Customer service and contact. Provides information and procedural knowledge for less experienced staff.
- Performs preliminary research on suspicious items and reports findings to appropriate resource to help prevent fraudulent activities.
- Makes entries in general ledger related to paperwork and information processed.
- May approve and review general ledger entries and/or invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides input and assistance to management in developing and maintaining budget as requested.
- Identifies, audits, and investigates departmental discrepancies.
- May review work and provide information and procedural knowledge to less experienced staff.
- Provides the day-today leadership of a unit or team within Loan Operations including input to performance management, coaching, and guidance to team members.
- Responds to more complex inquiries and issues from Customers and internal units. Researches information to provide responses and resolution.
- Follows up with branches and other units to resolve discrepancies and Customer Issues.
- Computer savvy – MS office skills
- Strong typing skills
- Some level of understanding of financials
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
Nice To Have:
- Previous banking
- High school education required. Post – secondary education is preferred. 5-7 years of related experience required.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail is a Must True
Computer savvy with MS Office Yes
Excellent Typing/Data entry (speed and & accuracy) Yes
Adaptable, professional, flexible, a quick learner, and has strong customer service skills Yes
Nice to Have
Banking experience Yes
Financial background Yes
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race,
color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.