Loan Operation Rep II
Location: Lexington, SC
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• Manage a daily pipeline of loans to finalize in order for loans to be boarded onto the system • Call agents to request executed packages once the file has closed.
• Request missing documents from internal system.
• Upload executed closing packages to files, attach documentation to applicable conditions to ensure they are met.
• Clear conditions on the electronic system once they have been satisfied.
• Order compliance and understand the findings.
• Run UCD for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans.
• Run MERS on applicable loans.
• Confirm that funding of the loan has been completed.
• Review critical documents to ensure they have been executed correctly before providing funding authorization
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy w/ Microsoft Office
- Previous admin experience
- Organizational skills + communication skills
- Team Player + flexible, willing to change direction with current needs of the department
Nice to have:
- Previous closing or mortgage/loan experience
- Education: High school education required. 0-2 years of related experience required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment thatsupports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender,age, sexual,orientation, citizenship, or disability.