We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, inspect and repair automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Inspect and test drive vehicles for necessary repairs
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work 5 days a week including Saturdays
The success of any organization can be based largely on the quality of its employees. It is for this reason that Iconic Tire wants to hire the best-qualified candidates.
ICONIC TIRE AND SERVICE CENTER
Why Work Here?
Family-Owned and Operated, Room for Growth, and Paid Holidays!!