Office Manager / HR Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our growing company is currently seeking an Office Manager with Bookkeeping and HR experience to join our team! You will be responsible for:
- All supply ordering
- Coordinating office events
- Expense report reconciliation
- Posting and paying operating expenses
- Communicating with outside vendors regarding repairs/maintenance
- Payroll entry
- Tracking time off of employees
- Basic onboarding of new employees and keeping track of records
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Flexible personality
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our ability to source, supply and provide the best product is enabled by relationships and trusted partnerships that have been fostered since inception.
ICON TradeWhy Work Here?
Passionate team of like minded individuals. Exciting world of Luxury Fashion!
ICON Luxury Group is the preeminent distributor of Luxury Goods globally. Our ability to source, supply and provide the best product is enabled by relationships and trusted partnerships that have been fostered since inception.
BusinessView all jobs at ICON Trade