ICON Service Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
ICON SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Our Icon Associate directly interacts with ShowPlace Icon Theatre patrons, to assist in collecting and purchasing tickets on the kiosks, provides directions to patrons, prepares and distributes concession items, keeps theatre (inside and out) and equipment clean and ready for patrons, cleans restrooms, auditoriums, and handles spills, accidents, etc., greets each patron with an appropriate verbal greeting, including eye contact and a smile. Pays close attention to detail to handle inventory and payments correctly and accurately, as well as staying on top of movie schedules and stocking and cleaning needs. Keeps the workplace safe for staff and guests. Enforces proper sanitation and social distancing rules, as needed. With direction from management, ensures that all patrons experience the best we can offer in great ShowService.
- Box Office: Greets patrons and properly, quickly, and accurately support the processes of a patron’s requests for tickets, movie money and/or information. Maintains door security in the absence of a greeter. Informs patrons of rules for outside food and drink, as well as large bags/backpacks. Keeps area clean and free of hazards. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- Greeter: Greet patrons, reviews their tickets, and effectively directs them to the proper auditoriums, handling any rule violations that have not been addressed. Maintains door security, requesting manager assistance as needed. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- Usher: Greets patrons with a smile and eye contact. Watches for opportunities to assist with full-hands, door opening/closing, crowd-control, sanitation, etc. Picks up trash, sweeps, mops (only as needed, following safety standards). Assists in managing hold-out lines, preventing cross-over or any unauthorized admission. Keeps entire theatre inside and out, including restrooms, clean, well-stocked, and free of hazards. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- Concession: Greets patrons and properly, quickly, and accurately fills requests orders and provides basic information. Ensures that inventory and cash are secure and properly handled. Keeps area, including equipment clean and stocked at levels appropriate for business. Follows proper order assembly, including tracking orders filled and entered, food-handling techniques, and properly markets all products, including popping proper amounts of popcorn at the appropriate times and ensures the availability of all items. Can assist in at least one other area, as needed.
- All employees must adhere to the company safety and security standards. This role requires attention and compliance to all current company, federal, state, and local required safety protocols, with extra care needed during the Corona Virus pandemic.
- Examples may include but not limited to guests and team members wearing required masks or PPE, disinfecting and sanitizing areas, guest and team member compliance with social distancing, and keeping the designated area clean and hazard-free.
- Stays well-versed in proper emergency procedures and is aware of all patrons in their area.
- Other duties as assigned
AddressSanta Clara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ICON THEATRES