- Expired: August 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Health Insurance with a generous employer contribution
- 401k and employer contribution
- Paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
Company Overview:Our mission at ICON Management is to consistently anticipate and exceed our customers expectations by providing outstanding facilities and superior service. We strive for constant improvement and will conduct ourselves according to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
About the Club:TPC Treviso Bay is a resort-style community that includes 2 Clubhouses. The Tuscan-style Grande Clubhouse is a beautiful 64,000-square-foot facility, opened in 2018, and is home to our Grille Room, Grande Dining Room, Private Dining Room, Library, Social Activities Room, and Administrative Offices.
Treviso Bay is an oasis in East Naples offering a special, unique, and welcoming living experience. Architectural distinctiveness, natural surroundings in and around the Rookery Bay Estuary, first-class amenities, and an unsurpassed lifestyle are the hallmarks of the community. Whether it is walking our breathtaking paths, enjoying tennis, fitness activities, the luxuries of a spa, use of beautiful pools and extraordinary dining facilities, social entertainment, or even venturing out to the incomparable vitality of nearby downtown Naples, Marco Island, pristine beaches and close-at-hand marine and cultural pastimes, TREVISO BAY HAS IT ALL!
It is the desire of our Board of Directors, Committees, Management, and the entire staff at Treviso Bay to exceed the expectations of our Members and their Guests daily by providing all with the lifestyle of a premier community with established excellence in operations.
About the Position:The Administrative Assistant assists the Director of Administration and the Community/Club in many aspects of the business. As an Administrative Assistant you must be eager to provide one-on-one customer service with the understanding that you represent the face of a company focused on providing excellent service.
Job Description:The Administrative Assistant assists the General Manager and the Community/Club in many aspects of the business. As an Administrative Assistant, you must be eager to provide one-on-one customer service with the understanding that you represent the face of a company focused on providing ICONic service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver and promote prompt, courteous, and friendly service to all customers and employees.
- Answer incoming calls direct to appropriate personnel, and take and delivers messages.
- Assists with community requests including building and amenities access and submitting maintenance tickets.
- Prepares and distributes community communications in an effective and appealing format.
- Performs general office work such as word processing, filing, operating copy and fax machine.
- Generates and organizes reports, forms, and procedures for management.
- Operates and organizes front office area.
*The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
- Microsoft Office The ability to effectively and independently use Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Customer Service Manage difficult or challenging situations in a respectful manner as well as understand the importance of tact and discretion with the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to other views. Balances team and individual responsibilities. Able to build morale and support everyones efforts to succeed.
- Time Management Effectively able to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work with little direction.
- Solution-Oriented Capable of proactively recognizing opportunities and implementing effective solutions. Quickly able to adapt to change with a can-do attitude.
- Ethics - Treats everyone with respect; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity; Upholds organizational mission and values.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge; skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience- College or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
- Language Ability - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and able to type 60 wpm
ICON Management Services
BusinessView all jobs at ICON Management Services