Software Engineer, Fullstack - Finance & Accounting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ICON International provides clients with financial solutions built around the concept of corporate barter. We help businesses leverage their underperforming assets by trading those goods for high-value professional products/services. It's a complex and dynamic field, driven by strategy, integrity and creativity.
We value our employees and the work they do! ICON International has been repeatedly named one of the 25 Best Places to Work in Connecticut! Our top-notch benefits plans and generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve work-life balance. We also offer a variety of automotive, cell phone, gift card and travel discounts, as well as free Yankees tickets!
We primarily develop ASP.NET MVC web applications using C# and Angular UI with Microsoft SQL Server backend. We strive to use the latest tools and technologies.
We are seeking a Software Engineer with experience with full-stack C# ASP.NET MVC development and enterprise level business intelligence (BI) tools to join our team. You will be a crucial member of the Icon software development & data science team of 8+ members and work with team members and business users to create and maintain custom web-based solutions, internal applications, APIs, dashboards and other BI services. This position will be primarily focused on automating and streamlining our finance & accounting processes and will work closely with our accounting and billing departments.
- Analyze, define and prioritize business requirements
- Develop Entity Framework-driven C# ASP.NET MVC web applications, and write stored procedures for Microsoft SQL server
- Develop Web Applications using Angular 7.0 with C# Web API
- Create reusable templates and frameworks that can be used to support reporting and dashboards
- Seek to automate workflows and data feeds that are currently done manually
- Strong business analysis & requirements gathering skills
- 3+ years of experience and a BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server and C# CORE is a plus
- Experience building web applications using Angular and Angular CLI
- Experience writing SQL Server stored procedures, SQL optimization and schema design
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL server reporting tools
- Experience using various source controls like GIT, BITBUCKET
- Experience working in Finance domain preferably Accounting
Strong business analysis and verbal skills are a must, as this position interfaces with users at various levels of the business. Qualified candidates will demonstrate effective problem resolution skills, communicate technical solutions clearly and effectively and work cooperatively within the Information Technology team.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at ICON International
Get fresh Financial Technologies jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.