Clinical Data Programming Lead
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. This is an excellent new job opportunity to join our successful team in Clinical Risk Management.
About Clinical Data Programming Lead at ICON:
In this central role, you will be responsible for managing the delivery and ongoing maintenance of analytics solutions for central monitoring. As a Clinical Data Programming Lead you will primarily have oversight of project management, requirements analysis, stakeholder liaison and process documentation.
- Lead the delivery of analytics projects, including project management activities and manage assigned resource on single, moderately complex analytics projects or parallel standard analytics projects
- Analyse business requirements within analytics projects, to identify essential business needs and dependencies
- Identify, track and mitigate project risks from the outset and throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Initiate collaborative working relationships with stakeholders. Maintain and build trusted partnership with stakeholders, providing solutions to queries and seek feedback where required
- Train new team members, ensure competencies are met with analytics development and procedures/ techniques relevant to project delivery
The successful individual will have a proven experience in analytics solution implementation; possess a strong understanding of the principles of system development lifecycle and governance; and a track record in business analysis and project management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Good understanding of basic data manipulation techniques and data visualization concepts
- Conceptual knowledge of advanced analytics
- Conflict management techniques
- Working knowledge of the use of key risk indicators in central monitoring
- Proven ability in effectively communicating analytics requirements and solutions to others
- Desire and ability to develop expertise in risk and quality management sciences
At ICON we believe the better we train our staff the more efficient our teams will be. In addition, ICON offers an exceptional benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, highly competitive pay, corporate bonus plan, time away from work, and other incentives.
Following your application if you are successful you will be invited to an initial telephone interview with one of our dedicated recruiters who will be able to provide you with more details of this opportunity.
We invite you to review our opportunities at www.iconplc.com/careers
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.