Full Cycle Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ICO SPORTSWEAR LIMITED is a dynamic men’s & women’s fashion distributor with showrooms in Toronto and New York. We are seeking a highly detailed, organized and multitasking individual as our Full Cycle Senior Accountant/Office Manager at our head office in Toronto.
Our ideal candidate is a highly driven, hands on Senior Accountant who is adept at every aspect of full cycle accounting in a fast paced environment. The Senior Accountant will report directly to the Owner and will manage all financial areas of accounting and reporting as well as the shipping & logistics of the company. The position is a very unique role and offers significant responsibility giving the successful candidate the opportunity to have autonomy as the finance department head, acting as a hands-on leader in this small but established company.
· Maintenance of all financial records and payroll; verifying, allocating and posting transactions;
· Maintenance of a general ledger;
· Maintenance of all historical records by filing documents in an orderly accounting filing system;
· Oversee a support staff in accounts receivable and payable & shipping and logistics;
· Tracking all accounts receivable and payable;
· Balancing accounts through reconciliation;
· Preparing financial reports on a quarterly basis by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and forecasting;
· Calculating variances from budgets and report significant issues to management;
· Optimizing business methods and practices;
· Assembling information for annual reviews;
· Enforcing adherence to federal requirements and advising management accordingly;
· Oversee all aspects of our deliveries, shipping and logistics from Europe, Asia, within Canada and the USA; ensure price quotations are obtained in a timely manner from delivery companies; tracking numbers on deliveries to be monitored from start to finish;
· Excel spreadsheets pertaining to shipments to be created, updated, and monitored on a regular basis
· University degree;
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
· Good teamwork and personnel management skills, sound judgment, attention to detail and initiative are required;
· Advanced Excel Skills required;
· Computer literate with high proficiency in MS Office applications;
· Proficiency with Quickbooks essential;
· Apparel Magic is an asset but not mandatory;
· English proficiency is absolutely mandatory;
· French an asset but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
54 Newcastle StreetToronto, ON
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Full Cycle Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.