Project Manager I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Manager position will direct all activities for various projects to ensure projects meet goals in relation to schedule and budget.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Monitor and control project execution and delivery through management of personnel and resources to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget parameters.
- Evaluate specifications to develop project budget and schedule.
- Provide customer with scope of work, estimate, relevant drawings, and schedule to successfully complete each project based on customer requests and ICM recommendations.
- Schedule subcontractor and ICM labor in accordance with specified project schedule. Coordinate with multiple internal departments to ensure proper allocation of resources.
- Assume responsibility for the procurement and delivery of tools, equipment, and materials to ensure continuous project workflow. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management to issue purchase orders for all consumables, equipment and outside sub contractors.
- Maintain accountability for all project functions including resources, budget, and schedule. Review progress reports and adjust schedules and material usage as necessary.
- Communicate regularly with owners to resolve conflicts and negotiate changes in scope of work. Serve as main contact for all status updates, additional labor requests, and material and equipment needs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to track project progress including manhour reporting for topline.
- Advise senior level management of potential project problems and assist in resolution.
- Collaborate with Projects Team staff, Contract Managers, Engineering, and Cost Accounting to ensure project deliverables.
- Manage the financial aspect of contracts including fee payments and invoices as well as providing verification for all incurred expenses.
- Assist the warranty department in evaluating incoming warranty claims to determine if problem is covered under warranty agreement and establish scope of warranty issue.
- Ensure all project work is completed in accordance with specifications, schedule, and safety.
Bachelor degree in Construction Science Management or Engineering discipline required
Required Knowledge & Experience:
3-5 years project management experience required
Industry experience preferred
Microsoft Project experience required
AutoCAD experience preferred
Ability to read P&ID’s
Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
Possess excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office products
Strong strategic, analytical, organizational skills
Acts with honesty and integrity
Ability to interact professionally and effectively with senior management
Ability to maintain good relationships with internal and external customers, use tact and diplomacy, and possess a customer service focus
Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Manage multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy
Demonstrate attention to detail
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
25% travel required or as needed. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Able to view computer screen for lengths at a time. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy. May be exposed to loud noises, wet and humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, extreme hot and cold depending on weather conditions. May be required to work in high, precarious places.
This job may require lifting of up to 50 pounds seldom.
ICM Ventures Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at ICM Ventures Inc