PACU - RN - Full Time Nights
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: PACU Registered Nurse
Location: Washington, DC
200+ bed short-term acute care
Ranked best hospital in D.C.
Primary Stroke Certified
Setting the bar high for quality patient care
Registered nurse in the PACU will provide post anesthesia care to patients in Ortho, General Surgery and Plastics.
- BSN - Preferred
- 1-year PACU experience
- Competitive Salary
- Large Sign-On and Retention Bonuses
Benefits and Additional Perks:
- Lucrative tuition reimbursement for continued education
- College Tuition Reimbursement for eligible dependents
- Eligible to apply for pay raise after 90 days of employment
- Competitive market compensation
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision - In-Network physicians that are at the top of their field
- Paid CMEs, great PTO plan, lucrative 401k
- Leadership and Career Development Program
- New Hospital built in 2016
If youre a registered nurse with strong communication skills with proven history in critical care, especially PACU, we encourage you to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HealthcareView all jobs at ICG-Medical
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?