We are expanding and looking for ambitious In-House and Remote Loan Officers to amplify our team. Intercontinental Capital Group (ICG), quickly became an innovative company comprised of some of the best and brightest in the mortgage industry! Proven leadership and strategy to get through difficult economic conditions.
ICG have become an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Online Lender. Licensed in 46 states across the US, we provide a variety of lead sources with both inbound and outbound opportunities! Our loan officers are provided with cutting-edge sales tools and qualified leads to help you to achieve success and tremendous support from our back office that has 20+ years of experience in all facets of lending.
The Remote Loan Officer position enables experienced originators the ability to thrive in the modern lending era while also providing professional life flexibility with the opportunity to work: anytime, anywhere!
- 100% EXCLUSIVE Consumer Direct leads provided
- Technology Driven to shorten the life of the loan (30-day average, currently)
- Robust compensation and incentives – up to 150 BPS (Company paid processing)
- Ability to hire company paid production assistant to increase closed loan volume
The Remote Loan Officer will be provided with a rich source of exclusive marketing that benefits our existing clients. The loan officer will speak to clients, within their licensing footprint, to analyze the clients financial situation to determine the best loan product(s) to meet their needs.
- Talk to clients to assess their loan requirements. Consult with clients on loan options that are best suited for their needs; clearly present benefits and options.
- Ensure a seamless and smooth process for the client by building a strong partnership with the operations team.
- Proficient computer skills including Encompass (LOS) and Velocify (CRM)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility.
- Strong problem-solving ability with multiple systems and scenarios.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Utilize technology to multitask and manage a large pipeline
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive and Driven
- Student Mentality
- Active NMLS License, with a minimum of 1 active state license
- Maintains current and thorough knowledge of all lending programs policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Strong familiarity of mortgage processes, procedures, rules, regulations, and compliance.
- Develops and maintains respect with all employees and management; demonstrating a commitment to the company culture.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Compensation: Base (No Draw) + Bonus and Incentives - Top tier compensation commensurate with experience and production
- Robust Referral bonuses program
- Benefits: Full Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Flexibility: 100% Work from Home (WFH) with all equipment provided - Work anytime, anywhere!
- Marketing: Multiple inbound and outbound lead sources, including but not limited to, Lending Tree, Warm Transfer, and Direct Mail.
- Competitive Pricing Structures
- Ability to originate Conventional and Government loans for self-generated business
- In-House Operations – processing, underwriting, and closing
- Paid Licensing - All licensing costs covered!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Encompass LOS: 1 year (Preferred)
- 1 active state license (Required)
- NMLS (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Team Lead
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year