Energy Efficiency Manager- Residential Programs
Little Rock, AR
Ready to make a difference!
ICF is currently seeking a Manager for our Energy Division to provide leadership and support ICF's energy efficiency programs in Arkansas. You will provide management support for ICF's residential energy efficiency programs, along with serving as Lead for Account Management over two account managers and program subcontractors. This would require you provide technical guidance for energy efficient products, savings calculations, and best practices as well as build relationships and trust with clients, subcontractors, customers and trade allies. Additional support will involve working collaboratively with internal IT and Marketing departments to implement a program within goal and budget.
- Program implementation and management support of a diverse team, quality control, and methods to ensure successful program goal targets are met
- Collaboration with multiple groups to ensure processing, outreach, IT systems and staff are aligned in order to reach a common annual goal
- Day to day management of account management team, including guidance on best practices in outreach, trainings, and overall program implementation
- Interface with the client team to provide updates on day-to-day outreach activities and program delivery
- Coordinating programs delivery including recruitment of program participants (customers and trade allies), account management, developing and implementing sales strategies, preparing and delivering persuasive presentations, relationship building activities
- Developing and implementing long-term business plans for growing energy efficiency work in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of utility, energy efficiency, or equivalent trade experience
- Demonstrated experience with the residential energy efficiency programs and with energy efficient and renewable technologies
- Demonstrated account management and sales experience
- Familiarity with the residential market and with related energy efficient and renewable technologies
- Must have valid driver's license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Consulting experience managing projects for clients and conducting business development
- Industry certifications including BPI, HERS, CEM, PMP and professional affiliations including AESP, AEE, or ACEE
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICFWorking at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Little Rock, AR (AR02)