Financial Services Operations Manager (Grants Management) (REMOTE ROLE)
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference Diversity & Inclusion , is simply who we are and what we do.
ICF is seeking an experienced Financial Services Operations Manager to provide leadership of our processes and provide day-to-day management for our operations support specialists. The Operations Manager will support our grants financial management training and technical assistance (TTA) projects that serve grantees from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs.
This position is remote however requires occasional travel to client offices in D.C., ICF headquarters in Reston, VA, and grantee sites across the U.S.
This position requires a Public Trust security clearance. Applicants will be subject to government security investigation to obtain clearance prior to the start date.
What You Will Do:
The Operations Manager manages all aspects of project operations, and collaborates with ICF internal support functions of finance, procurement, subcontracts, contracts, and security. The Operation Manager will play a key role in supporting our financial management projects to achieve project deliverables. The Operations Manager will coordinate with Project Directors to track project spending, manage the execution and submission of client-facing deliverables, provide project management support, and coordinate internal leadership meetings. Responsibilities specifically include:
- Directly supervise operations staff that provide support with logistics, data reports, marketing, training and technical assistance.
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with the client, project team, and across ICF.
- Support collaboration, coordination, reduction of duplication, and leveraging of resources across grants financial management projects.
- Administer knowledge management tools to collect and share information for and from staff.
- Work with project leadership on development of project work plans, timelines, and logistics.
- Maintaining and improving systems and processes (i.e., deliverables trackers that serve the client).
- Managing and monitoring project dashboards and SharePoint portal.
- Maintaining and updating project Standard Operating Procedures and templates.
- Provide the management team with monthly financial reports including overall activity budget status and ensuring potential issues are identified and addressed.
- Work with project teams on developing purchase orders for consultants and services, tracking invoices, and ensuring that all cost-related documents are managed.
- Advise project staff of OJP requirements including training, policies, and other compliance requirements. Contributing to rapid response client inquiries and development of ad hoc reports.
- Design and provide professional development to assist team members with administrative functions.
Your Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any finance, business administration, economics or accounting field from an accredited institution.
- 6+ years of professional work experience in financial management, accounting, Federal grants management, business administration or organizational development-related disciplines.
- 6+ years of experience planning, organizing, and managing the provision of direct technical assistance services to the field; evaluating curriculum or training; conducting needs assessments; or developing publications.
- US citizenship required by federal government contract.
- This position requires a Public Trust security clearance. Applicants will be subject to government security investigation to obtain clearance prior to the start date.
Additional Skills We Expect You To Have
- Knowledge of national justice trends and initiatives, the organizations and individuals actively leading the field; and effective program and project implementation.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities, provide a high attention to detail, and respond to challenges with a high degree of adaptability and judgement with comfort in establishing new directions and managing and adapting to change.
- Advanced communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work successfully in teams and with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Experience with technologies that facilitate virtual meetings and communication.
- Knowledge of the Department of Justice Financial Guide and OMB Uniform Requirements.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in culturally appropriate grants financial management TTA, program design and planning, evaluation, change management, collaboration, research to practice, and leadership/staff development.
- Demonstrated ability to foster partnership with multiple internal and external partners to help plan work, develop capacity, and ensure timely and effective project delivery.
- Experience providing TTA to Department of Justice grantees.
- Knowledge of Office of Justice Programs grant requirements.
- Knowledgeable of social science research, evidence-based programs and practices and trends in the justice field.
- Experience supervising and managing others.
Professional Skills You Will Use
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide TTA using the full range of financial management, accounting, business administration or organizational development-related disciplines.
- Demonstrate excellent analytic and communication skills and a client-service orientation.
- Exceptional task management skills with strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we're not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$90,940.00 - $154,598.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
ICF International, Inc.Reston, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Services Operations Manager (Grants Management) (REMOTE ROLE) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.