Ice Rink Events in Arlington, TX is looking for event staff to join our team. We are located on 1000 Ballpark Way. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and engaged.
- Greet visitors and make them feel at home
- Answer any questions visitors may have and provide suggestions as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for colleagues and visitors
- Respond to all complaints in a friendly and professional manner
- Friendly attitude even when dealing with disgruntled colleagues and clientele
- Highly adaptable to various situations and visitor needs
- Ability to problem solve quickly and find effective solutions to issues that arise
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $10.00/hour.
About ICE RINK EVENTS: Ice Rink Events is the largest and most experienced designer, manufacturer, installer, and manager/operator of seasonal, temporary, portable, and special-event ice skating and ice sports facilities. With hundreds of successful installations from coast-to-coast and around the globe. Bringing ice sports and entertainment to the world with confidence, teamwork, pride, and joy.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.