The Windows/Office 365 Systems Administrator will deploy, modify, monitor, and maintain the Office 365 related applications and systems.
- We are seeking an experienced Windows/Office 365 System Administrator who can provide solutions and be able to work independently and a good team player.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, monitoring, troubleshooting, automation, and configuration of servers
- Responsible for administering Windows servers and Office 365 applications on a mixed production environment.
- Work on multiple sites with multiple clients as well as remote
- A full understanding of Microsoft Office 365 administration and experience supporting complex environments
- In-depth knowledge related to the Office 365 applications and features including Azure Directory
- SSO integration between Office 365 and major SSO providers
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange, preferably in a hybrid environment
- Windows PowerShell experience related to Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and Exchange Server
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and related technologies, especially DNS
- Understanding of systems engineering and platform architecture
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience implementing and supporting Office 365 in medium-sized environments
- Strong knowledge related to email security and security practices in general
- Exposure to patch management, image building (preferably using MDT), VMware Administration, G Suite administration, and general Windows Sever administration is a plus
- Must have at least 3+ years Systems Administration experience
- Must have 2+ years of Office 365 experience including migrations from on-premises
- Office 365 MCSA highly desired
Excellent company benefits including health insurance, PTO, 401(K) with company match and bonus plan.