We are a Managed IT Services company, since 1996 we have managed and maintained IT infrastructure for many small, medium & enterprise companies. We are currently looking for candidates with the highest regard for customer service that can manage multiple projects (multi-task). We are looking for our next employee who is a true professional. If you possess these qualities and have solid work ethics and experience, we are very interested in speaking with you.
You must have good interpersonal skills as you will be interacting with clients on a daily basis.
- Participate, coordinate and schedule client’s IT Meetings. Good in taking meeting notes and transform into action items.
- Listen to clients’ needs and requirements
- Experience in project management. Co-ordinate with clients, internal resources, and vendors. Keep client up to date with project progress. Experienced in using Microsoft Project.
- Quote/Purchase/Track IT hardware and software, warranties, Licenses.
- Assign service request (tickets) and stay on top of tickets
- Manage vendor invoices and work with accountant to reconcile purchases
- Assist with scheduling resources – via ICE’s Ticketing System
- Documentation is extremely important
- BS/BA or Equivalent
- 5+ years plus of customer support experience
- Experience w/ ticketing & quotation Apps i.e. Connect Wise and QuoteWerks or similar
- Experience with scheduling resources, Technical Support.
- Proficient w/MS Office Suite, Project, Visio, Excel, PP, Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to exercise sound decision-making, good initiative; positive and upbeat attitude.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy while performing job duties.
- Maintain, organize documentation on file servers in a concise and methodically manner
- Excellent overall communication skills, able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally internally and vendors or others.
- Ability to perform under pressure and can interact effectively with clients
- Health insurance with no deductables or co-pay
- 401(k) with company match