ICBD Holdings Nashua, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a clinical leadership position with a growing, innovative behavioral healthcare organization? Give your career a boost by joining the #1 behavioral healthcare company in New Hampshire—GH Recovery Solutions. Why this field, why this company?
- Behavioral Healthcare is growing much faster than other industries
- New Hampshire is in the top ten markets for Behavioral Healthcare jobs
- GH Recovery Solutions and its affiliated companies are expanding even in this economy
GH Recovery Solutions only hires people who want to make a difference in the lives of people on the path to recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
About GH Recovery Solutions
GH Recovery Solutions is an in-network treatment provider for most insurance policies. GH Recovery Solutions offers comprehensive substance abuse treatment that allows clients to create a foundation for their recovery. Our program allows the necessary time to heal and develop healthy coping and life skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance-based incentives, medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k).
The Clinical Director is responsible for overseeing, managing, and developing the clinical department including hiring, supervision, evaluation, and scheduling. The Clinical Director will treat clients who have primary diagnoses and secondary mental health diagnoses.
What You Will be Doing
· Develop, plan, and implement strategies for program continuation and growth.
· Oversee and develop the Clinical Department.
· Provide clinical training to staff and interns.
· Assist the Executive team to develop and maintain a best-in-class clinical program.
· Review and sign all clinical documentation submitted by the clinical team.
· Ensure the clinical department stays within compliance of their licensing and accreditation bodies.
· Responsible for ensuring all clients receive family meetings and individual sessions.
· Audit charts on a regular basis to ensure all Clinicians and Case Managers provide proper documentation
· Schedule clinical staff including, but not limited to, groups, evaluations, clinical sessions, and family sessions.
· Develop a clinical group schedule and revise as needed.
· Adhere to the departmental budget provided by the Executive team.
· Develop new processes to effectively care for our clients.
· Communicate openly with staff to ensure client safety.
· Attend manager meetings when scheduled.
· Be present and manage situations surrounding client safety, crises intervention, and client emergencies.
· Assist running the quarterly family program that we offer the clients that we treat.
· Provide clinical supervision to all Clinicians, Case Managers, Group Facilitators, Interns, and Therapists.
· Facilitate SUD and Mental Health groups as needed.
· Complete all documentation according to the internal company and licensing agencies policies.
· Submit concurrent reviews to the Utilization Department based on the scheduled produced by the Utilization Department.
· Maintain a caseload of 10-15 clients.
· Complete the BPS for your assigned clients within 24 business hours.
· Ensure that your license to practice remains active.
· Master’s Degree or higher education required
· LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, MLADC, New Hampshire state license
· Intermediate software knowledge
· Knowledge of EMR/EHR systems
· Knowledge of accreditation and licensing standards
· Clinical standards and training
· Strong planning skills
· Strong people and communication skills
· Ability to communicate with various departments
Candidates must meet the company’s hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Must be able to separate personal issues with work issues to ensure healthy relationships with clients.
Unsolicited resumes from search firms will not be honored as valid. Consequently, we politely ask agencies not to solicit our business managers directly as well. Thank you in advance.
ICBD HoldingsWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, a pleasant atmosphere, and a growing team that needs you to complete it!