Certified Teachers: Math M.S. and Bilingual Social Studies Middle/High
ICATT Consulting Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
State of the art, brand new building with the latest technology. Diverse staff and great leadership.
To create and maintain a classroom atmosphere that generates high expectations and enthusiasm for learning by infusing critical thinking skills, application skills, interpersonal skills, and technology into an aligned curriculum and assessment process, resulting in measurable achievement gains for all students.
Regular Full-Time Teachers' Salaries: start at $46,5K
1. Demonstrate proficiency in instruction, fostering student achievement gains, and classroom management.
2. Demonstrate initiative in efficiency, punctuality, attendance, reviewing current developments, and presenting innovative ideas.
3. Participate in continued professional development.
4. Understand and employ a variety of educational technologies, strategies, and teaching styles.
5. Serve as a role model for students and future teachers.
6. Advise parents and keep them updated.
7. Demonstrate awareness of each student’s educational needs.
8. Work cooperatively and productively with co-workers.
9. Follow guidelines regarding safety and education.
10. Participate actively in school functions.
Minimum Qualifications Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two Years classroom experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses: Valid Florida certification in subject area or current Statement of Eligibility.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ø Possess knowledge of curriculum Florida Standards in the appropriate subject area.
Ø Ability to adapt, design, and implement curriculum to meet the needs of the individual students.
Ø Ability to suggest educational and classroom management strategies, materials, and technologies to parents and other support persons working with students.
Ø Ability to use observation techniques for identification, ongoing re-evaluation, and planning for students.
Legacy HR Staffing provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $46,500.00 per year
View public job page
Created: October 12, 2021
Candidates: 2 total
Job budget: $37.00 daily
View cost and performance
7101 Kimberly BlvdFort Lauderdale, FL
EducationView all jobs at ICATT Consulting