Speech Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellowship (SLP)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Great People Work Here! Watch Why at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJuOwUYeb2g
Note: This position is located in Bellevue, WA - 10 miles from Seattle
About Us: Hope and Future for every child and family
Hope and Future. These simple words represent the journey we take with our families. Are you looking for a collaborative place where you can see daily that your talents are making progress for the whole-child?
ICAN is a multidisciplinary clinic with the vision of a commitment to the best hope and future for children and families affected by autism around the world. We are located in the city of Bellevue Washington and serve individuals with autism and neurodevelopmental disorders from birth to 13 years of age. Our team consists of a Psychologist, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts, ABA Therapists, Assistive Technology specialists and more. In our years of operation, we have provided services to over 2,200 families all while maintaining no waitlists for services to meet the need of our community. We are an organization that is committed to professionalism, growth and fun.
Why Join ICAN
- Mentorship programs
- Social Groups
Position: CF-year contract with the opportunity to extend upon completion of CF
YOUR CF experience, here at ICAN includes:
- An onsite supervisor
- Weekly meetings and observations with your supervisor
- Speech Therapy Roundtable- a weekly meeting for speech therapy providers to explore discipline-specific topics of interest and receive team-based clinical support
- Specialized mentorship- opportunities to meet 1:1 with another clinician to help you grow in an area of interest
- Opportunities to participate in Social Skills Groups, Aquatic Therapy, and Feeding Therapy
- Opportunity to work at a multi-disciplinary setting and learning from OTs, PTs, BCBA/BTs, and other SLPs!
Company Benefits: How we support you in life and career
- Industry benchmarked, competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance – Premera PPO or HSA
- 401(K) with potential match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank and Paid Holidays
- Expansive treatment spaces with state of the art sensori-motor room
- Company sponsored, fun events for everyone!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Current Washington State Speech Language Pathologist interim permit
ICAN is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Any concern or question about equal opportunity at ICAN should be directed to our HR Department at HR@i-can.center for an immediate response.
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.